Monday 6 June 2011

Journey to KML

Hello! Yeah it's been a long time. :)
First of all, i would like to say, i can't wait till my newphew is born! But sadly, i won't be there when he is delivered cuz i am now in Labuan for my studies.
For those who wasn't informed, i am now in KML (Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan) for my studies. Yeay! :) The night before i took off to Labuan, my family and i had a farewell dinner for me, which was very thoughtful for my mum to gather us together before my flight, cuz i really need that. Since it was only a few minutes flight i didn't puke which was great! And the view was outstanding! For the very first time my foot landed on Labuan, and my first impression was "they have loads of trees" and the people are peoples (if you know what i mean). Then after the few minutes flight we went to our Hotel which was very far from the airport that causes us to pay Rm25(or was it Rm30?) to the taxi driver. Weird, eventhough it was only a few minute flight i felt exhausted, maybe it's caused of my big ass luggage. I directly go online as soon as we got into the room and played Iris(which i had to give up cuz of my studies). Then i went swimming, alone. Then me and my mum went for our dinner after that which was also super expensive! I mean, how much will Nasi Goreng with a chicken drum stick cost in KK? Like Rm5.50? But it cost my mum Rm12 that don't even taste nice. =.=" And that night dinner cost my mum Rm30+.
The next day, we went to KML for my registration that only took me like 30second to finish. Fast? I know. Then i went to my room which was located at 8F1.14 and turned out to be a nice room. As soon as im done shoving all my stuff in my locker, we went to UK(Ujana Kewangan a.k.a Megalong) to buy the stuff im lacking. Then that night i had to sleep in KML to take care of my stuff and sadly its a goodbye time. I hugged my mum and said "bye mum, take care", guess what i almost cried but i hold it in. ;)
And this is the summary of my journey to KML.

No comments:

Post a Comment