Friday 15 July 2011

Where do the BEST go?


What??! It's been 1 month?? Well what can I say, life in Matrix is hard and frustrating. Let's just say that being a Class Monitor, member of church choir, BASIC Committee members, Member of Cultural dance team, board member of the Dynamics of Skill just stresses me.
Well I'm here for nearly 2 months now and it's been a wonderful experience being a college student but I just can't get rid of this excessive stress that I'm feeling. 40 Chapter to be covered in 10 months with loads of activities along the side plus the tiring practices so that I can represent KML in Cultural Dance Competition. My schedules are packed and it's hard to find the time to study in all this "things". Can you find a word to sum up all this?? To me the word that can sum all this up is "Fucked".
Just so you know, this doesn't happen to me alone I believe my friends is facing the same situation as me. Even so, I always try to stay connected with my friends as frequent as possible but it's seems like I'm the only one trying. Now I'm starting to believe what my friend Ronald said "There's no such things as BESTFRIEND there's just FRIEND". I love the word BEST to be next with FRIEND but as I live my life in KML it's slowly proves that the word BEST just don't exist but there's still one person that can spark a fire in me to believe that the word BEST still exist, hope He'd be here to observe at what is happening.
Living in KML don't just challenge your brain but also your emotion, call me what you want but this is how I see it. It's proven a few weeks ago when I'm seriously in raged with I-don't-know-what, but with the help of my friends I manage to keep it together but only in their eyes. I can see that they're just scared of me. They are my friends, how can I hurt them when I love them so much?? This makes me think, do they see me as their BESTFRIEND? Or just a PITAF?
Just need to get a break from all of this, since they're not trying it's better for me to stop trying as well. But I will still see my 'Bro' as my BESTFRIEND.

1 comment: